Opening Hours: Mon – Fri (8am-4pm) & Sat (8am-12pm)
- The aim of the Training & Research Unit is to coordinate all training and research needs of NIMH and facilitate external training.
- Arrangement of training and observerships for external students/faculties on request.
- 2 large lecture halls
- 1 small group discussion room
- 4 exam rooms
- 1 meeting room
- NIMH Library: The library houses one of Sri Lanka’s largest collections of books on Psychiatry for doctors, nurses and allied health staff.
- Please email us or call us to book our venues.
- All external requests for training must be via letter or email.
- Please fill the form given at the Training Unit for elective placement.
- All research done in NIMH must be approved by our own Ethical Review Committee.