Opening Hours: Mon – Fri (8am-4pm) & Sat (8am-12pm)
- Detecting new patients in the community.
- Following up discharged patients in the community.
- Finding patients who have stopped treatment in the community.
- Providing intra-muscular depot injections for those patients who do not take medication in the community.
- Solving social and legal problems of the patient in the community.
- New patients referred by the Community Psychiatric Nurse, Medical Officer (Mental Health), Public Health Midwife or Gramma Niladari is also visited by our team.
- Depending on the case they are either admitted or provided community based treatment as advised by the Consultant Psychiatrist.
- Outreach Clinics: Please click here to see the locations and timings of our outreach clinics.