Opening Hours: Mon – Fri (8am-4pm) & Sat (8am-12pm)
- The aim of the unit is to enhance the nutritive value and quality of diet given to patients.
- Nutrition screening of the inward patients.
- Food demonstration programmes.
- Training programmes for diet stewards, ward clerks and public management assistants who are involved in the diet supply chain.
- Electronic Body Composition Analysis.
- Kitchen: Responsible for various dietary food preparations for the all in-ward patients and many supportive staff members.