Opening Hours: 24 Hours
- The aim is to rehabilitate patients who are living for years in NIMH via engaging in daily living activities on their own.
- Horticulture therapy programmes.
- Occupational therapy programmes such as such as cooking, art therapy, and music therapy.
- Provision of jobs after rehabilitation.
- The male and female villas offer paid long term stay for a nominal fee.
The income from the horticulture project is spent to pay salaries to the patients, deposit in bank accounts of the patients, buying refreshment to the patients such as biscuits and tea, and garden requirements such as fertilisers and seeds.