Before filling the form below note the following below:
- NIMH will only provide observership to UGC approved institutes.
- We will select only 20 students per month.
- The cut off date every month for applications is the 15th. Applications received on or after 15th will be processed the next month.
- Diploma/Degree students will be provided only an observership.
- We provide internship only for M.Phil students. Please email us info[at]nimh.health.gov.lk.
After filling this form please give us 5 working days for a response. You will be notified via WhatsApp about the interview date with the relevant instructions. Please ensure the following documents are ready at the interview.
- Curriculum Vitae.
- Personal Request addressed to Director, National Institute of Mental Health.
- Request from the institute addressed to Director, National Institute of Mental Health stating that you require an observership. The letter should also mention that the institute and the course are approved by the UGC.