Opening Hours: 24 Hours
- 24 Hour Out Patient Department
- 24 Hour Psychiatric Intensive Care Unit for managing aggressive patients
- Referral to Psychiatric Clinics if admission not needed
- Patients are admitted according to their permanent address.
- If the patient hasn’t a permanent address, he or she is admitted on rotation wise method.
- Patients can come on their own or can be brought by their families, by police, by prison or other non-relatives.
- Patients are assessed by admission doctor with a nursing officer from the relevant admission ward.