Opening Hours: 24 Hours
- The aim of this unit is to rehabilitate clients with learning disability and associated behavioral problems & train and educate their parents, guardians on rehabilitation skill to provide care for patients with special needs.
- Solve social issues via Psychiatric Social Work Unit.
- Training on Activities of Daily Living such as mouth care, bathing, table manners, dressing, toilet training and improving interpersonal relationships.
- Cognitive development programmes such as drawing, playing carrom, and work book activities.
- Creative activities such as playing with building blocks.
- Conduct awareness programmes to improve life skills of parents and bystanders such as lectures about learning disability and discussions on how children with learning disability should looked after at home.