Welcome to the new website of National Institute of Mental Health, Sri Lanka. In order for you to navigate our website please see our mini guide below:
- Home – This is the home button which always takes you back to the home page.
- About Us – This contains information about our Vision & Missions, message from our Director. and a brief description of our team.
- Our Services – This contains all our services under Out Patient Services (services you can get without being admitted), In Patient Services (services you can get after being admitted), Training & Research (services related to in-service and external training & research), & finally Ancillary Services (services which assist all services mentioned above). Please click the links for useful information on the service, opening times, method of visiting and extension numbers.
- Patients & Carers – This contains information easily accessible and useful for the patient such as Clinic Times, Hospital Map, and Patient Rights
- Contact Us – We would love to hear from you! You can do so from this section.
If you do find any error at all we always welcome your comments. Please drop us a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.